Why use Prestige Inc. for your carpet installation?
Although carpet is one of the most popular and economical flooring choices available today, installing carpet is not an easy do-it-yourself task.
Here are some reasons to hire Prestige Inc. to install your carpet:
- Maintain the manufacturer’s warranty – Carpet comes in 12’ and 15’ widths, so there will have to be a seam in the carpet if your room is wider than 15’. To keep the warranty intact, some carpet manufacturers require professional carpet installation when there will be a seam. Many manufacturers also require the use of a power stretcher.
- Less waste – Our carpet installation includes taking room measurements and estimating the amount of carpet, pad and tack strip needed, so you won’t have to pay for extra material.
- Your carpet will look great – Our professional carpet installers are able to minimize seams, make good transitions to different flooring surfaces such as tile or wood, match the carpet’s pattern at the seams, and make sure the carpet is square to the room.
- We have specialized installation equipment – Installing carpet requires tools such as a knee kicker, carpet stretcher, carpet trimmer, seam roller, carpet knife, and a carpet stapler. These would be expensive for you to buy if you’re installing carpet yourself.
- Preparation and cleanup – Prestige installers will remove and haul off old flooring, prepare the subfloor for the new carpet installation, and remove and reinstall baseboards.
- Experience and expertise – We will professionally install carpet on a variety of subfloors, including concrete and know how to avoid lumps, bumps or rolls in the carpet.
We have our own installers with years of experience and all jobs are supervised by Tom Ragonesi personally. Please contact us to get your project started and don’t forget to visit our gallery to see some of our work.